Partner Guest Post: HyperSku
So your dropshipping store is going from strength to strength. Your social media marketing campaign along with a great looking storefront is pulling in visitors and converting into sales.
However, you are burning the midnight oil, working every hour, and can’t seem to get ahead.
So along with wondering whether to get a VA to take the evening shift, you might be thinking can I automate dropshipping?
In this article we are going to find out the answer and if you can automate dropshipping, how to automate dropshipping, mistakes to avoid, and more! Let’s begin with the quick takeaway before we get into the details.
How can I automate dropshipping? With an eCommerce dropshipping store. You can automate product listings, pricing editing, inventory management, customer email, and promotional campaigns, order fulfillment, monitor inventory levels, create templates for sales orders, and more by using automation software available.
Let’s find right into the details and find out how you can automate dropshipping.
So we can give a little background on the subject to help you more fully understand how to begin automated dropshipping, let’s first start by looking at why you should consider automating your dropshipping business.
Why automate dropshipping?
The success of your business at the beginning is firmly on your shoulders, but you’re only human after all and there are only 24 hours in a day. But the goal many people started dropshiping in the first place was to live a more relaxing life.
As most dropshippers and Shopify store owners understand, the most precious resource you have is unquestionably time. At the beginning of your venture, the success of your dropshipping, eCommerce, or Shopify store is down to you.
Right from managing the inventory, the marketing and advertising, social media posts and even accounting processes pile up while you wade through each process.
So how can automate your Shopify or eCommerce store help set you on the road to success?
As most dropshippers and Shopify store owners understand, the
most precious resource you have is unquestionably time.
How can automating dropshipping help me?
- Saves time Automation frees you up to focus your efforts on growing and scaling your business.
- Easier order fulfillment process Dropshipping automation software will allow you to place orders from suppliers in a much faster way.
- Manage your inventory An automated software system can connect directly to your suppliers and monitor inventory levels. So if stocks of a product have run out, that product will automatically be listed as unavailable on your own website and any other marketplaces you sell on.
- Avoiding mistakes By using automated dropshipping software which is set up for automating eCommerce stores such as Shopify, you will be able to maintain a higher level of accuracy and avoid costly mistakes.
“Automation frees you up to focus your efforts
on growing and scaling your business.”
Ok so we’ve seen why it might be an advantage to automate some of your dropshipping activities, let’s drill down into what exactly dropshipping automation is.
What is dropshipping automation?
Let’s look below and find out…
- Using technology Automated dropshipping is using technology to do tasks that you’d usually have to do manually when running a dropshipping business
- Available Apps Since dropshipping has become more popular there are more Apps available that you can add to your automation arsenal.
- Minimize repetitive tasks The purpose of automation is to minimize the number of repetitive tasks you have to do, so you can focus on what’s most important.
- Free software Dropship automation is typically achieved by utilizing Apps and software, many of which are free, that are designed to do specific jobs to free up more of your precious time.
- Real-time help There are also ways of automating your business that doesn’t depend on technology, such as hiring contractors, freelancers, and virtual assistants to complete menial tasks.
HyperSKU provides streamlined sourcing and hyper-efficient logistics for eCommerce sellers. With first-hand access direct to Chinese suppliers and the infrastructure of well-developed reliable global delivery system, sellers can improve sales performance and decrease costs across its full ecosystem.