Why Marketplace Agencies Choose MerchantSpringWe make every second count. Our features and functions enable faster access to insights that matter.
A Single View of Your Agency
- All Amazon markets including advertising
- All eBay markets including eBay Motors
- Walmart, Mercado Libre, BestBuy, CDiscount, and 100+ other channels
- Homogenous reporting across platforms
- Multi-language support
- Currency translation
Insights & Reports at Your Fingertips
- Data-driven relative portfolio performance
- Daily sales trends
- BuyBox win rate and competitors
- Week-to-date performance vs. expectations
- Seller health monitoring and alerts
- PPC campaign performance
- Shipping performance and risks
Flexible Multi Channel Marketplace Management
- Group and filter reports by country, platform, client, or custom attributes
- Export data directly to Excel
- Enable multi-currency and multi-region overviews
- Ascribe custom date ranges
- Custom logo / Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Brand design and tailor-made layout
- Multi-user / client access
- Weekly client reports
- Universal application, not just for Amazon agencies
Guaranteed Security and Scalability
- Native marketplace integration
- Official Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and Shopify Developer
- Full end-to-end encryption
- Up-to-date and compliant security protocols
- US-based infrastructure scalable to your growth and expansion plans
- Connect unlimited number of stores
Affordable Plug-In Solution
- Cloud-based, zero maintenance
- No integration required
- Connect multiple client stores in minutes
- Fixed monthly fees
- No volume or order-based pricing
- No upfront costs or hidden charges
Our Dashboards In Action
Powerful Features & Reports
- Single business view
- Sales & order trends
- Channel mix analysis
- Sales & profit comparison
- Seller health & operational alerts
- Advertising dashboard
- Campaign performance
- Keyword / keyword analysis
- Advertising metrics incl. TACOS
- Campaign automation
- Manual review solicitation
- Review status and reporting
- Unlimited connections
- 50+ currencies
- 75+ marketplace platforms
- Account profit & loss
- Product profitability
- Profitability trends
- Performance trends
- Competition insights
- Sales by category
- Sales by brand
- Sales by product
- Top/worst sellers
- Seller health scorecard
- Out of stock risks
- Fulfilment performance
Listing Quality Improvement
- Listing diagnostics
- Aspect diagnostics
- Attribute editor
The questions we are asked most often
How do you compare to integration platforms such as ChannelAdvisor, ChannelEngine, etc?
How much time and resource do you need to deploy your software?
I can't find the marketplace I am looking for.
How do you integrate with the marketplaces?
Do you support Amazon Advertising?
How many accounts can I connect simultaneously?
My integration software already shows me sales performance. Why do I need MerchantSpring?
The MerchantSpring team used to be a full-service marketplace agency. During that stint, we discovered that Amazon Seller Central lacks the sophisticated reports needed to efficiently manage vendor clients’ businesses. This required logging onto Amazon Seller Central to perform custom admin and analysis, which was both time and effort intensive.
We decided to develop a platform capable of cutting down administrative time and providing marketplace experts with the insights required to increase sales for clients — even those with multi-country vendor accounts.
You, too, can benefit from the time-saving and cost-effective advantages of adding MerchantSpring to your Seller Central management suite.