Aggregate, Analyse, and Visualise Your Amazon Vendor Central Metrics
on Single View, Multi-Country Dashboards
Key Benefits of Using Strategic Insights
Understand your consumer’s behaviour and maximise revenue by utilising Amazon’s traffic and conversion metrics to:
- Quickly recognise product trends and their impact
- Identify key optimisation opportunities like seasonal trends, slow movers, and stocking issues
- Create data-driven advertising strategies
Granular View Of Sell-Out Performance Data
- View shipped cogs, units, and revenue performance for each ASIN in your Vendor Central account on your MerchantSpring dashboard.
- Monitor Amazon’s profit margin for your products and overall account.
- Customise your Net PPM (pure profit margin) reporting.
- Effortlessly toggle between Sourcing and Manufacturing.
Excel in Sourcing & Arbitrage: Outpace The Competition
- Discover products and niches where Amazon sources inventory from a competitor.
- Identify products with the most
potential to regain lost units.
- Understand unit cogs differences that drive Amazon's sourcing decisions.
Benefit From Early Warning Signals in Predictive Analytics
- Avoid business missteps by quickly addressing potential issues in inventory, purchase orders, or other discrepancies.
- Predict Amazon’s behaviour by understanding Days Covered, Aged and Unhealthy Inventory, and Open Purchase Orders by ASIN.
- Monitor Fill Rates and Vendor Lead Times for supply chain improvements.
Join the Roster of Satisfied MerchantSpring Clients
Additional Features for Amazon Vendor Central Users
Spot Strategic Opportunities with Purchase Order Insights
- Understand Amazon’s purchase behaviour for informed strategies in your vendor account.
- Identify long-term trends as well as the most and least ordered products on ASIN, category, and brand levels.
- Monitor purchase order status and conduct tailored
analysis to align with internal business needs.
Boost Your Amazon Advertising Campaigns
- Link your Vendor Advertising account to see your overall performance at a glance.
- Get access to similar reports and insights accessible to Amazon Seller accounts.
- Drill down into campaign types, products, ASINs, and search terms.
Save Time With Automated Vendor Reports
- Configure highly customised reports within minutes.
- Include commentary and schedule reports for automatic delivery on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Available in dynamic HTML or PDF format.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Amazon Vendor Analytics cost?
Our pricing for Amazon Vendors is USD 399 per month. The monthly fee includes 12 channels, sales and pricing, seller health, advertising, and more.
How long are your contracts?
What’s involved in connecting an Amazon Vendor account?
Can you retrieve historical information?
Do you support Amazon Advertising?
My Amazon Vendor Central account already shows me the critical metrics and provides business reports as well. Why do I need MerchantSpring?
The MerchantSpring team used to be a full-service marketplace agency. During that stint, we discovered that Amazon Vendor Central lacks the sophisticated reports needed to efficiently manage vendor clients’ businesses. This required logging onto Amazon Vendor Central to perform custom admin and analysis, which was both time and effort intensive.
We decided to develop a platform capable of cutting down administrative time and providing marketplace experts with the insights required to increase sales for clients — even those with multi-country vendor accounts.
You, too, can benefit from the time-saving and cost-effective advantages of adding MerchantSpring to your Vendor Central management suite.