Link Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and 70+ marketplace channels
Spot sales opportunities and risks proactively
Save hours on administrative tasks
Fast track your due diligence process
Why do marketplace investors choose MerchantSpring?Save time across your client portfolio with faster access to insights that matter.
A single view of your agency
- All Amazon markets including advertising
- All eBay markets including eBay Motors
- Walmart, BestBuy, CDiscount, and 70+ others
- Homogenous reporting across platforms
- Multi-language support
- Currency translation
Go beyond your integration software reports
- Relative portfolio performance
- Daily sales trends
- Buy box win rate and competitors
- Week-to-date performance vs expectations
- Seller health monitoring and alerts
- PPC Campaign performance
- Shipping performance and risks
- Group and filter by country, platform, client or custom attribute
- Export directly to Excel
- Multi-currency, multi-region
- Custom date ranges
White-label options (Enterprise only)
- Custom logo / CSS
- Multi-user / client access
- Weekly client reports
Secure and scalable
- Native marketplace integration
- Official Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Shopify Developer
- Full end-to-end encryption
- Scalable US-based infrastructure
- Connect unlimited stores
- No integration required
- Connect client stores in minutes
- Fix monthly fee, no volume pricing
Insights In Action
Powerful Features & Reports
- Single business view
- Sales & order trends
- Channel mix analysis
- Sales & profit comparison
- Seller health & operational alerts
- Advertising dashboard
- Campaign performance
- Keyword / keyword analysis
- Advertising metrics incl. TACOS
- Campaign automation
- Manual review solicitation
- Review status and reporting
- Unlimited connections
- 50+ currencies
- 75+ marketplace platforms
- Account profit & loss
- Product profitability
- Profitability trends
- Performance trends
- Competition insights
- Sales by category
- Sales by brand
- Sales by product
- Top/worst sellers
- Seller health scorecard
- Out of stock risks
- Fulfilment performance
Listing Quality Improvement
- Listing diagnostics
- Aspect diagnostics
- Attribute editor
The questions we are asked most often
How do you compare to integration platforms such as ChannelAdvisor, Sellbrite, eComEngine, etc?
MerchantSpring is a marketplace management analytics and insights platform that works alongside existing marketplace integration solutions such as Channel Advisor, Intelligent Reach, Sellbrite. MerchantSpring provides enhanced information, analytics and reporting capability to complement your existing integration software.
How much time and resource do you need to deploy your software?
Our software is a self-service solution. A typical store (e.g. Amazon) takes 30 seconds to connect. Performing the initial data sync ranges from 5 minutes to 24 hours, depending on the store's size. There are no upfront costs.
I can't find the marketplace I am looking for.
We currently support over 70+ different marketplaces across the globe and are always adding new ones. If the marketplace or channel you are looking for isn't there, please let us know. We'll happily add it to our development pipeline.
How do you integrate with the marketplaces?
MerchantSpring integrates directly with the marketplaces via REST APIs. We have formal developer partnerships in place with most platforms, including Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Mirakl, and Shopify.
Do you support Amazon Advertising?
Yes. We are an official Amazon Advertising API partner. You can link your advertising account via the overview screen in the marketing section.
How many accounts can I connect simultaneously?
Our large marketplace agency customers manage 250+ stores within a single account without problems.
My integration software already shows me sales performance. Why do I need MerchantSpring?
Starting life as a full-service marketplace agency ourselves, we found that most integration platforms lack the sophisticated reports we needed to manage our business. Instead, we spent many hours logging onto Seller Central and other marketplace back-ends to perform custom admin and analysis. We developed our platform to cut administrative time and provide our marketplace experts with the insights required to grow sales for our clients.